Thursday, July 10, 2008

Idaho Trip

Greetings from the tired and worn out travelers. We've been through two states in two weeks and have spent way tooo much on gas! Sorry we havn't been commenting on your blogs or keeping up on our own. To catch you up here's some of the random pictures of the trip:


We had a blast the entire time but are glad to be home and getting back on track paying bills, washing clothes, reading books and chores. Chores? What are chores mom? "We didn't have to clean the toilets at grandma's house." -Corbin

4 comments:

Becca said...

That sparkler picture is AWESOME. And are those YOUR sunburned tootsies?

Looks like you had a blast! Can't wait to move to my Gem State . . . did you go to City of Rocks?

Love ya!

Clarke and Kamie said...

woah! looks like fun!!! I love summer.
Yeah, grandma's house is the best, huh? No toilet cleaning for ANYONE!

Mystial Batwoman said...

No those aren't my sunburned toes...they're my brothers. I guess that's what golfing in sandals on a hot day will do to you!

Amanda said...

"I think my neck is breaking." Thank goodness to Corbin! Also, will you thank your husband for sharing his testimony at YW camp. I learned a lot from what he had to say. He is a great guy. You done'd good!
mand