Sunday, November 2, 2008

Halloween Fun!

Halloween came and went! Here are some pictures of our fun! We carved pumpkins for FHE and made up our own scarey stories. Ava was the cutest ladybug EVER! Cru was a BYU football player at school and a (storm shadow) ninja for real halloween...he just couldn't make up his mind. Corbin was batman for our church halloween party and then a BYU football player for real halloween...once again there are too many options in our dress-up bucket. Damon in turn took over Corbin's batman costume. I was a super hero something-or-other with a mask and cape as well. The kids got gobs and gobs of candy. It was so much fun. And now we prepare for Thanksgiving and Christmas! Hooray, I think it's legal for me to break out the Bing Crosby Christmas tunes! Later!

3 comments:

Amanda said...

I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE that you guys dress up for Halloween too! So, Jake and I are thinking about throwing a Christmas Party/Caroling get together. Our wheels have been turning since your Halloween Party! Good times!

Mand

Jennifer said...

You and Damon are the most fun parents - always playing with your kids. As for the Christmas music, I'm glad to hear I'm not the only one who starts early. The rule in our house is that I can only play instrumental Christmas music until after Thanksgiving. But Abri and I play whatever we want when the others are gone...hee, hee, hee. By the way, your home looks very pretty. I love your house!

Gran Linda said...

Thanks for the pics, I was getting withdrawals from no Halloween party! love ya