Friday, December 19, 2008

Time For Listerine

The other day Corbin bonked his nose with his knee while we were rough housing. He began to cry really hard so I knew it hurt for real. My instant reaction when my kids get hurt is to take them and squeeze the hurt out of them and then kiss the injury. Well I grabbed him and gave him a good hard squeeze and then kissed his nose. Through his tears Corbin said, "Mom your kisses make me feel better but your breathe makes my nose stinky." I proceeded to smother his face in kisses and then rinse thoroughly with listerine!

4 comments:

Becca said...

Ha! Shawna, that is hilarious! If I were the type of person to write LOL, I might write LOL, but I never write LOL, so I won't. :)

Trust the kiddos to tell us what no one else will.

Ker said...

That's so cute!

Gran Linda said...

You are not the only one!! I get told that all the time and I brush and rinse as often as I can!! But kids just tell the truth huh??

Scott said...

That's great! It will be a sad day for me when Jeff realizes that I can't sing and my breath stinks. Hopefully I still have a year or so before that happens. :)