Sunday, February 17, 2008

My Valentine!

I got tagged by Amanda! My answers are common in this area. Sorry! I hope someone gets entertained.
HOW OLD IS DAMON: 31! And not one ear hair yet!
WHO EATS MORE: Dinner-Damon Dessert-Me
WHO SAID "I LOVE YOU' FIRST: I don't qite remember.
WHO IS TALLER: Damon, perfect hugging height.
WHO SINGS BETTER: Damon...I scare small children unfortunately.
WHO IS SMARTER: Uh-hum..is he going to be reading this? Yesterday I watched him play with the salad spinner for a good 5 minutes before he asked me what it was.
WHO DOES THE LAUNDRY: Me and my little clothes sorter Ava. I find at lest 6 pairs of socks in the garbage, in the kitchen drawers and in the bathtub before I'm done
WHO DOES THE DISHES: Me and my new dishwasher! Yippee Damon and the kids help out when they know mom isn't sane however.
WHO SLEEPS ON THE RIGHT SIDE OF THE BED: Me! He has to be closest to the door in case of intruders! Or the occasional scarey creeky sounds I hear!
WHO PAYS THE BILLS: Me. I love Excel spreadsheets. I probably make it more complicated than it needs to be. But we always know how much money we have!
WHO MOWS THE LAWN: That would be me! It's like a tiny yard though. I could use my kitchen scissors to do it.
WHO COOKS DINNER: I do. But he makes a mean omelet. And has just recently perfected his chocolate chip cookies!
MORE STUBBORN: Flip a coin. I don't know. It' not an issue at our house.
KISSED WHO FIRST: I believe it was a mutual lean.
WHO ASKED WHO OUT FIRST: Set up. But he came over to visit me again first.
WHO PROPOSED: He did. At our favorite climbing spot.
WHO IS MORE SENSITIVE: About what? If it's BYU football I'd say Damon. Now if we're talking Jane Austin that would be me.
WHO HAS MORE FRIENDS: We share friends.
WHO WEARS THE PANTS: Again..Will he be reading this? Just kidding. We make all major decisions together.
WHO ARE YOU TAGGING: Amy, Jinger, Heather and Jenny

2 comments:

dev said...

bwahahah...

the salad spinner story is too funny... husbands crack me up. the simplest things can be so confusing to them...

how are you feeling? we missed you yesterday...

Amanda said...

I agree on the salad spinner.. it's a weird tool, but handy dandy!
Awesome that you and the kids did a slot canyon too!
Mand