Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Easter Sunday

After a wonderful day at church, three Easter egg hunts, 6 bags of candy and two dozen hard boiled eggs our celebrating is at an end. We had a great Easter. Grandma and Grandpa Bryant were able to come for a visit. Although it was windy, the sun was still shining so we went on lots of walks.

I asked the kids what their favorite part of Easter was. Here is their reply...

Cru "I liked painting the eggs with that glow in the dark paint"


Corbin "Picking up eggs at the baseball place"



Hope you all had a great day! It's always refreshing to reflect upon Christ's atonement. The plan of salvation is a wonderful thing. I'm grateful it's so simple and my children can understand it even now. What a blessing it will be to live all together again some day.


5 comments:

Olinselot said...

looks like you had a wonderful easter, it's nice to see those smiling faces...even if it's through a picture.

Becca said...

Shawna, your mom is the cutest. I just wanna give her a big hug!

And your kids are cute too--what a fun Easter (though it looks kind of cold).

Olinselot said...

I can't even think of all the stuff I want to do, but what you said sounds WAY fun. The boys have really grown up this winter, so I think it will be easier for them to keep up. oh I'm way excited for this summer, fun things in store for us!! YAHOO!

Amanda said...

Your kids are so stinkin adorable! I am so glad to know you and your awesome family! Which by the way, I was asked the other day if I was "Damon's Wife..." I asked the lady, "Damon.. Andreason??" She said "YEAH!!" (as if she was excited THAT she KNEW she was right). I think I disappointed her when I had to tell her "No.. but I know that family and they are GREAT!" However, I must say that I was VERY flattered! See ya at church!

Clarke and Kamie said...

looks like Easter was great! Now if it could just get warm really fast. It is SNOWING here today...(good old Utah spring weather!)