Sunday, October 19, 2008

Corbinisms


Corbin came home from church today--stood in front of the garage door and said, "Open Seasame........AWWW DANG (in very good Mater voice).
At dinner he proceeded to tell us that his tummy is squishy because he drinks so much water, and if he runs real fast he can hear the water sloshing around.
Later when he found out we were eating scones he asked, "why are we eating peoples heads?" (scones not skulls)
We got some fresh honey from a family in our ward and when Corbin tasted it he promptly stated, "It's the best I never had."
If you could have only seen his face when I told him where honey comes from!

4 comments:

Gran Linda said...

Tell Torbin that I love his squishy little tummy and he can come eat skulls at my house anytime he wants!! His grandma witchypoo loves him and his brother Tru and his sister Aba tons and heaps!!

Becca said...

Ooh--he's so cute! These are my favorite kinds of posts--I love the things that kids say.

dev said...

I love that kiddo. "Aww. Dang" ... it just makes me smile...

btw.. that picture of him totally confused me... I had to blow it up to make sure the kid still had legs... PHEW!!he does. :)

Jennifer said...

Kids say the funniest things! It's often hard to keep a straight face. Thanks for the laughs.