Wednesday, December 26, 2007

Christmas Craziness

This year we spent Christmas at home in Utah and had the privelege of having Carl (Damon's brother) and his wife Jinger and their family come stay with us. We started the festivities off by eating and ended the festivities by ...yes EATING! It was great food (loved the spinach dip Jing). Anyway we had a great time. We had fun decorating ginger bread houses but the boys spent most of their time asking us to transform their cars
into robots and vise versa. I have found that I have mad skills when it comes to folding, bending and morphing these decepticons and autobots. Cru and Corbin also got G.I. JOE Snake eyes stuff. They are as Cru put it, "real ninjas now". We also got a Wii game system. It's been a lot of fun... I think I have a bit of tennis elbow. The boys played
all together (boxing, baseball, tennis). It motivated them to really box one another which was fun to watch. But it proved to be too exhausting for the dogs. Overall it was a great day!

2 comments:

Mike Ro22sS Bryant said...

Those snake eyes masks are rad. Real ninjas is right!

Amanda said...

I just want you to know that I am SOOOOO excited to have Cru in my class!!! He is so funny! All he could talk about was his bumblebee autobot and the nintendo wii! Love it.
Mand