Wednesday, December 12, 2007

The Dentist

So I went to the dentist Monday. I think the dental assistant that cleaned my teeth ate at our local sandwich shop, BIG MOE'S. She had the worst breathe in the world and by my judgement ordered the pastrami burger with onions. I sat in the reclined chair for 30 minutes laughing to myself and trying to concentrate on breathing through my mouth so I wouldn't smell anything. That's really hard when you have a set of metal tools jammed inside your gaping mouth.

2 comments:

dev said...

ahhh... good stuff.

that's too funny. Dang Big Moes.....

Stephen loves to put onions on his hamburgers when he is working. He thinks it's funny to breath nasty onion breath on people when he stops them.

Wrong. so wrong. :)

Becca said...

I went ot the dentist this month too, and, I can't help but brag, I still have NO CAVITIES!

You know, some people just take better care of their teeth than others.

:)